Index de recherche :
camelback (traduction en français)
- Définitions :
- (uncountable) The backs of camels.
- (countable) A flexible water container worn on the back.
- (countable) A house with a second storey that does not completely cover the ground floor.
- (countable) A railway locomotive that has its cab in the middle as opposed to at the end.
- (countable) A camelbackAdjective, camelback sofa or chair.
- (uncountable) A type of rubber used in tire, tyre restoration.
- (furniture) Having a shaped back; particularly a shape with a raised middle.
- (more generically) Anything shaped like the back of a w:camel, camel.
Dernières recherches : camelback, réannexerons, Vissecoises, réquarrirons, débecterai, mindscrew, man alive